Saudi Arabia claims there are no criminal allegations in the Dakar rally mishap

The Saudi unfamiliar service said on Friday that starter discoveries of an investigation into a mishap during the Dakar engine rally last week that left one French contender hospitalized uncovered no criminal doubts.

As per the service, the Kingdom is in touch with suitable French specialists to examine any accessible proof connected with the occurrence.

As per France’s unfamiliar pastor, the blast that happened under a French truck partaking in the assembly in Saudi Arabia may have been a fear-based oppressor strike.

--

--

--

There are two kinds of people in this world… And I don´t like them. These are my opinions.

Love podcasts or audiobooks? Learn on the go with our new app.

Recommended from Medium

March 2021: Trimestrial repport

Asleep in its kennel, the watchdog body that’s meant to be the link between public and police

UNIPORT postpones Post UTME screening exercise for 2020/2021 session

Data is key for care policy advocacy

Qatar’s beIN sues Saudi Arabia over ‘state-sponsored broadcast piracy’

The Life In Lockdown- India 2.0

El Valle Vista — Edition 1

We’ll all end up paying price as SNP cosies up to odious Greens

Get the Medium app

A button that says 'Download on the App Store', and if clicked it will lead you to the iOS App store
A button that says 'Get it on, Google Play', and if clicked it will lead you to the Google Play store
William Black

William Black

There are two kinds of people in this world… And I don´t like them. These are my opinions.

More from Medium

Image gotten from Pinterest

Connected Everything

llllll lllll

How We Became a Nation of Realtors